Festool has firmly established itself as the innovation leader in jigsaws and jigsaw blades by producing a system that delivers effortless and precise cuts like no other. When combined with the right blade, high performance motors, and MMC electronics, the Jigsaw CARVEX PSB 420 EBQ-Plus will consistently power through virtually any material. With a Festool jigsaw you can expect smooth perpendicular curves, splinter-free cuts, and a sharply reduced need to sand cut surfaces.
Armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex jigsaws will shatter all expectations. Conquer any scribe line and curve with ease thanks to the robust blade guidance system that makes blade drift and deflection a thing of the past. Carvex jigsaws feature a revolutionary base-changing system that adapts to any application, multiplying the capabilities of your jigsaw. Perfect visibility of the cut line is enhanced by the quad-LED, stroboscopic system that penetrates through darkness and dust.
Tackle your most demanding applications with the robust and versatile new Carvex Jigsaw. It features multiple optional base plates for cutting wood, wood-like materials, plastics, and metals, adapting to your most challenging tasks.
- Variable speed blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute
- Tool-free base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts and splinterguards for tear-free cuts
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visbility
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life
- 2x saw blade
- Systainer SYS3 M 137
- Weight - 4.19 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Cutting depth in steel (soft) - 3/8" (10 mm)
- Cutting depth in NF metals - 3/4" (20 mm)
- Cutting depth in wood - 4-3/4" (120 mm)
- Power consumption - 400 watt